If the display is too large or too small, you will need to change your monitor's resolution settings.
- Click the Windows Menu button in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Control Panel.
- Double-click Display in the Control Panel window.
- Select the Settings tab in the Display window.
- Adjust the Screen Area slider bar to the desired setting. We recommend a setting of at least 1024 x 768
- Click the Apple Menu icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to reveal the menu.
- Select Control Panels.
- Select Monitors.
- Click the monitor button or tab if not already selected.
- Choose a resolution setting that provides the best display. We recommend a setting of at least 1024 x 768
The display size is already optimized to the size of tablet's display in landscape mode.
Article is closed for comments.